Easy & Complete
Bariatric All-in-One Multiformula
A to Zinc Bariatric Panel of Vitamins & Minerals including B's, Specialized Albion Calcium and Iron that does not block calcium uptake.
3 capsules, twice daily
30 day supply
"The dirty little secret of weight loss surgery is that we don't take our supplements. For years, I found it impossible to take all those bottles of bariatric vitamins every day - I felt guilty about hair loss, dragged for years from low iron, had soft bones and fractured a leg with my calcium & D deficiencies. I knew better but hated every gritty chalky chewable and could not take all of them, every day.
When we took on the task of creating a better bariatric vitamin, we knew it had to be an all-inclusive product that presented a more convenient way to take supplements. Our new Journey multivitamin capsules are excellent - one bottle of tabs replace at least five separate bottles of multi, iron, B12, calcium, B1, and D.* Journey Easy & Complete makes it simple for me to 'take my vitamins' and for the first time in years I don't miss a day."
- Susan Maria Leach
Most bariatric patients:
- Already have a vitamin or mineral deficiency
- Stop taking vitamins altogether after the first year
- Dread gritty or chalky chewables & don't take all of them every day
- Feel guilty they are unable to take vitamins on schedule
Easy & Complete Bariatric Multiformula utilizes:
- Targeted Vitamins & Minerals in forms that work together in the same product
- Chelated minerals from Albion® Advanced Nutrition to better tackle known absorption issues
- Ferrochel® Iron - less constipating, gentle on the stomach and recommended by hematologists for unique & efficient properties - does not react with or block uptake of other minerals or calcium
- High powered Albion® Dimacal Calcium dissolves more easily in low-acid, shown as great as 2x absorbability of calcium salts
- Probiotics & Enzymes to help balance digestion, improve weight loss, & reduce gas
The benefits of bariatric surgery are tempered by the high frequency of nutritional complications that affect the majority of those who have a procedure - food intake is restricted and what is consumed cannot be broken down for essential nutrients to be extracted. This leads to vitamin and mineral deficiencies, fatigue and hair loss.
Bariatric patients often fall short in taking supplements because it is hard to know what is really needed, multiple bottles of supplements are expensive and taking a handful of pills timed throughout the day is inconvenient to the point most patients donít do it. Journey believes that post ops are more able to follow a bariatric vitamin schedule if itís simple.
Directions for use: For optimum nutritional benefit as a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) capsules twice daily preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician.
Journey supplements are screened for harmful toxins and do not contain aluminum, lead, mercury, or cadmium. Manufactured in the USA according to stringent Good Manufacturing Practices
*For pre-existing deficiencies, add the appropriate Journey components, such as Dimacal Calcium, Sunlight D3, or Gentle Iron as directed by your Bariatric healthcare team.